Today we will guide you to use the SP Flash Tool, which is also called the Flash Tool for Smartphone, to install the official Stock ROM on Ulefone Power 5. If you have already installed the Stock ROM, it will help you to fix or cancel the Stock ROM.
Some users rush to perform the modification/rooting process without properly following the instructions, and each machine like the Ulefone X may become the useless brick. We will tell you how to make the Ulefone Power 5 back to the previous working state.
It is very easy to operate that you just need to download the given firmware files and the tools then use the SP Flash Tool according to the instructions. In addition, this guide will also help to recover, relieve or fix the issues of any software.
How to install Stock ROM on Ulefone Power 5:
Please remember that you also need this guide when you upgrading or downgrading firmware on Ulefone Power 5. Firstly, please download the software, Smartphone Flash Tool; then brush the phone back to the Stock ROM. Please read these steps carefully before you upgrade the Power 5.
The Steps of installing the Stock Firmware:
Please make sure to follow the precondition and install the necessary drivers and tools on your PC before you start install.
1. Charging the phone: please make sure that the Power 5 at least with 50% power before starting;
2. Preparing a laptop or PC: you need it to finish the installation;
3. Performing device backup: please note the backup device that you may can not backup the phone data, but if you insert a SD card, please delete and save it;
4. Smartphone Flash Tool: download and install the newest SP Flash Tool;
5. VCOM driver: download and install the VCOM driver on your PC( compatible with MT67xx phones);
6. Install the latest drivers: install the latest Ulefone USB drivers. [Applies to all Android USB drivers];
7. Download: Download the required files given below on the PC.