Do you want to install the Stock ROM on the Ulefone X with the help of the official Stock firmare? We will guide you through the installation of the official Stock ROM on Uleleone X using software called SP Flash Tool, which is also called Smartphone Flash Tool. If you have already installed a custom ROM or packaged your device, this guide will help fix the inventory ROM or cancel it.
How to install the Stock ROM on Ulefone X? This guide is simple and easy that you just need to download the following firmware files and tools from your PC and follow the instructions to install the Stock ROM on Ulefone X using the SP Flash Tool. In addition, this guide also helps with recovery, lifting or fixing any software failure issues.
Remembering that this guide is also very much needed when upgrading or downgrading firmware on Ulefone X. First, download the Smartphone Flashtool on the PC then brush the phone back to the Stock ROM. We ask that you read these steps carefully before upgrading Ulefone X using this guide.
Advantages of Stock ROM:
1. Flash Stock To Unbrick your Ulefone X;
2. Flash Stock ROM repair boot cycle problem;
3. Upgrade and downgrade Ulefone X;
4. Unroot or fix the error on the phone;
5. Repair the lag or stutter on Ulefone X;
6. By flashing the Stock ROM, you can solve the software problem;
7. Restore the inventory to get the warranty.
Steps of install Stock Firmware on Ulefone X:
Before installing, be sure to follow the prerequisites and install the necessary drivers and tools on your PC.
1. Charge your phone: Before continuing with the following information, we recommend that you ensure that Ulefone X is at least 60% power;
2. Laptop or PC: To perform this installation, you need a PC or laptop;
3. Equipment backup: the first thing to pay attention to is the backup device. You may not be able to back up your phone data, but if you have a memory card inserted in your device, at least delete it to save it.
4. Smartphone flash tool: download the latest SP flash tool and unzip (install
5, VCOM driver: download the VCOM driver and install it on your computer (still compatible with MT67xx phones);
6. Install the latest drivers: install the latest Ulefone USB driver. [Applies to all Android USB drivers];
7. Download: Download the required files given below on the PC.