Today we will guide you on how to install TWRP Recovery on Ulefone Armor X.
Advantages of TWRP Recovery:
1) You can flash Custom ROM on Ulefone Armor X using TWRP
2) You can flash modding zip files to customize your phone
3) Easy to flash and use Xposed Modules using TWRP
4) Easy to Root and Unroot using TWRP Recovery flashable zip SuperSU
5) You can install Magisk on Ulefone Armor X
6) You can always take FULL NANDROID Backup in case of any modding or flashing.
7) Easy access to restore the Nandroid Backup.
8) You can flash the image file using TWRP Recovery on Ulefone Armor X.
9) Easy to remove all bloatware using TWRP Recovery on Ulefone Armor X.
10) To underclock and overclock.
11) You can clean Wipe, Cache, and Data.
Steps to Install TWRP Recovery on Ulefone Armor X
Remember this guide is to install TWRP Recovery on Ulefone Armor X, so don't try the same recovery image on any other device. Before flashing recovery, please read and install the required drivers and software on your PC.
1) This Recovery is only supported for Ulefone Armor X.
2) You should have either PC or Laptop.
3) Make sure to charge your phone for at least 50%.
4) Download and install latest Ulefone USB Drivers on your PC/Laptop [All Android USB Drivers]
5) Download the SP Flash Tool Software
6) VCOM driver: Download – Instal the VCOM Driver on your computer (still compatible with MT67xx phones)
7) Before flashing a custom recovery, you need to unlock the bootloader on Ulefone Armor X
8) Take a full backup just in case if you need it later
How To Flash TWRP Recovery On Ulefone Armor X
1) First of all download the all needed file from above link
2) Now Extract the MT6xxx_USB_VCOM_drivers.zip file and install the Preloader VCOM drivers by running the InstallDriver.exe file.
3) Download SP FlashTool (win) – CLICK HERE, extract it on your computer and run the flash_tool.exe file
4) Find the Scatter File from the same TWRP zip file (Or you can Download from here Stock ROM)
5) Now in the flash tool click on the scatter file, find the scatter file in the ROM extracted folder.
6) Leave only the recovery line Checked(Ticked), then double click on its Location field and browse for your device-specific custom recovery image file, that you can find in the list above.
7) Click on the Download button (No 6 in the image )and connect your phone to a USB port of your computer. The flashing process will start automatically and it needs just a few seconds.*
8) Now the custom recovery has been flashed. You may remove the USB cable. You can boot your phone into recovery by powering it on while pressing the volume up button. At some models, this action starts the bootloader mode and you can boot into recovery from its menu. In such menu, you can navigate with the vol-up button and select an item with the vol-down button. CONGRATS, YOU HAVE TWRP INSTALLED SUCCESSFULLY!
9) Follow this step to Reboot your phone into TWRP Recovery.
10) Here is the full Guide on How to install Root using TWRP Recovery.