一. ULEFONE Power 5 Factory Reset Tutorial
1. Press and hold the power key for a few seconds to turn off the Smartphone. Hard reset ULEFONE power 5.
2. Then press the volume up and power button at the same time for a while. Hard Reset the Power 5.
3. When the startup mode pops up, release all the keys. Remove screen code on ULEFONE power 5.
4. Now choose "Restore". Use the volume button to accept it.
5. If the Android Robot picture pops up, click the Volume Up + Power button. Hard reset ULEFONE power 5.
6. You should be in recovery mode. Factory reset ULEFONE power 5.
7. Use the volume button navigation in this menu and confirm with the power button.
二. What causes the battery life of ULEFONE Power 5 to be shortened?
Don't know what to do to save the device's power? Taking a look at the following tips of shorten battery life.
1. If you are on a plane:
When it comes to energy, the airplane model is actually the most efficient for it will turn off almost all the consume power process, which explain that the charge speed is quicker under this mode, and the ideal situation is turn off the machine.
2. Charge it with the original charger:
A charger that works with your device can usually charge your phone. Charging with USB cable may be common, but they use less than 1 A current while the modern devices typically require 2 A or more. As we all know, the less amperage, the slower of charge, that is why we recommend using the original charger. If you don't have, you can purchase a special charger that has more than two currents - remember to check this parameter when you decide to buy a new charger.
3. Using Skills:
One of the typical examples of how to trick your device (and your laptop) is to use two end cables and connect both ends to the USB portal. This is no better than using a regular charger, but it is still a good solution.
4. Other Devices:
In the market, you can also find some devices - such as ChargeDr - can be called charge accelerator. They will help your device charge faster when connected to a laptop. We also recommend energy external banks, which will save your equipment in case of emergency.
三. How enter Boot Mode of ULEFONE Power 5?
1. Press the power button for a while to turn off the device. Hard reset ULEFONE power supply 5.
2. Hold down the volume up and power buttons for a moment. HardReset ULEFONE Power 5.
3. Release all the buttons when the start mode appears. Delete screen password on Ulefone Power 5.
4. You are in boot mode.
5. Using the volume up button to navigate, then click the volume down button to accept it.