一. How to make the Ulefone Power 5 with a quicker running speed?
1. Perform a hard reset on Power 5. However, this may be only a temporary solution, because when you use the device again, you may encounter the same problem.
2. Try to update the Ulefone Power 5 firmware. By doing this regularly, you will ensure that the performance of Ulefone Power 5 is as good as possible.
3. Always monitor the internal memory space - If you use ULEFONE Power 5 with too little space that can cause serious problems.
4. Make sure all files (such as photos and videos) are on external storage (such as SD memory card).
5. Search the Google Play Store for certain applications that may help improve ULEFONE Power 5 performance (eg anti-virus applications, boot manager, application cache cleanup).
6. Applications you do not use should be uninstalled.
7. Try to restart ULEFONE Power 5.
二．The reasons for resetting the Ulefone Power 5.
Hardware Reset will help:
1. Ulefone Power 5 running speed too slow.
2. Reset and disable forgotten screen lock passwords or patterns.
3. May solve hangup and freeze issues.
4. May Solve Unexpected Application Crashes.
5. Wipe personal data before selling or buying mobile phones.
6. Regain ULEFONE Power 5's default features.
三. How does a factory reset affect my voicemail message on ULEFONE Power 5?
In general, voice mail is stored by your network provider instead of your ULEFONE Power 5 internal storage. This is why the factory data reset should not be handled in any way.
四. What should I do before a hard reset on ULEFONE Power 5?
First, back up all unwanted files (using a computer or SD card). Backing up applications on ULEFONE Power 5 is not desirable because they may be the cause of your device's failure. After a hard reset, install one by one and monitor the response of ULEFONE Power 5. After saving all personal data, delete it to prevent accidental formatting when performing a hard reset operation.
五. What should i do when forget the PIN of the Ulefone Power 5?
Remembering the important things--if you are not sure about the combined password, please do not enter the password more than twice( which will block using the sim card and the hard reset will not help). Please contact your seller and ask for the PUK code to unlock your Power 5.
六. What files have been delete during a hard reset?
Performing a hard reset on ULEFONE Power 5 will delete all user data and customer settings (anything that does not originally exist). After this operation, your device will be the same as the one in the store.
七. Is it safe to format the factory reset ULEFONE Power 5?
Using one of the hard reset methods on ULEFONE Power 5 is safe and should not affect the device in any other way (remove all data and reinstall the default settings).
八. How to use Google Accounts in ULEFONE Power 5 to transfer contacts?
It is difficult to transfer the contacts on the device to Sim card, but it is easier to achieve it through the Google Account that it allows us to transfer contacts from Android to Android, Android to iOS and Windows to Symbian.
1. Android to Android:
Go to your device’s settings, select your account, and find your Google account. If you haven't added one yet, now is a good time to do it. Then click on your account and check the "Contacts" option. It should now sync with Google servers. You should repeat the same operation on other devices - in this way, your old phone will send your contacts and the new phone will receive them.
The other Method:
Go to your contact and select "Move device contacts to." You can see two options - a Google Account and your device account (such as a Samsung account). Select Google Account and your contacts will merge with it.
2. Android to iPhone:
You should follow the forementioned method. Also, when you’re on an iOS device, you’ll need to go to Settings, then select “Mail, Contacts, and Others,” then select (add it if you haven’t already) add a Google Account. Last select the option "Contacts" in your Google Account settings.
3. Symbian to Google Account:
Download Nokia PC Suite on your computer and use a USB cable to connect your device. When using the program, select the "Contacts" option, then "Contact" again, and finally select the contact you wish to transfer. Next, click on the file and then click Export - your contacts should be exported to a CSV file.
Now go to Gmail to find the contact and select the Import data option. Find the CSV file on your computer, and all your contacts should sync with your Google Account. On your new phone, you should make sure that the contact is synchronized with your Google account - so that you can get contacts automatically.